We're excited to have MediEvil 1 Wiki as part of the Wikia community! There's still a lot to do, so here are some helpful tips and links to get your wiki going:
- Not sure where to begin? Stop by Founder & Admin Central and check out the Blog for tips on how to jump start your wiki and make it grow!
- Visit Community Central to make friends via chat, learn about new features and get updated on Wikia news and upcoming features on the Staff Blog.
- Take a look at our webinar series -- where you can sign up to interact with Wikia staff, as well as watch past sessions
- Be sure to check out Wiki Features to see what features you can enable on your wiki!
- Explore our forums on Founder and Admin Central to see what other wiki admins are asking.
- Lastly, visit our Help Pages to answer any specific question you may have.
All of the above links are a great place to start exploring Wikia. If you get stuck or have a question you can't find the answer to -- please contact us here. But most importantly, have fun! :)
Happy editing!-- Dopptastic
The issue is not that I don't know how to unban you or that I am incapable of doing it. I cannot unban you, because you are a mess. Your English is horrible and so are your posts. You will not be unbanned. Ever. - Dan's Friend (talk) 13:40, December 17, 2012 (UTC)
Okay, I have no idea how this 'Encyclopedia of Magical Creatures for Wizards and Witches' even remotely relates to MediEvil. Half of those creatures never even appeared in the series and I have no idea what you were trying to prove. If it's that your English has improved, I'm sorry, but it really hasn't (well, maybe a little)!
There are so many grammatical errors in that post, I don't even know where to begin. Your English hasn't changed. I don't know if you're a troll or not, but if you're not, then that's really sad and I'm sorry. You will not be unbanned. Bye. - Dan's Friend (talk) 11:11, January 17, 2013 (UTC)